nspired by the mountains and the ocean, Oqueano is a fresh, original and versatile boutique development designed with your comfort in mind. Innovative, elegant, practical in its design and lovingly made with quality materials Oqueano offers excellent value and everything you need for your vacations or to make your daily life feel like a holiday.
All units in Oqueano are unique, however they all share a smart interior distribution, beautiful ambience lighting design and generous exterior spaces. You will for sure find one that satisfies all your desires. As well, you will be able to choose between white and black or a combination of both for your kitchen, bathrooms and closets.
Feel the sea breeze while you enjoy the sunset from the rooftop infinity pool, your balcony or your private jacuzzi.
Located in picturesque Bucerias, Oqueano is steps from the heart of town and minutes from its beautiful beach. Its restaurants and cafes, traditional market, art galleries and welcoming community will all be at your fingertips. What’s more, being centrally located in Banderas Bay it is the perfect place from which to explore all the wonders of the region.
Because life isn’t just about living, it is about how to live it best.
In Oqueano we understand what you need:
Common rooftop garden with:
- Infinity pool.
- Fitness area.
- BBQ and dining area.
- Bathrooms and showers.
- Underground parking with 1 stall and 1 locker per unit.
- Elevator for 6 people.
All apartments have two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
All penthouses have two bedrooms, two bathrooms and a private terrace:
• Jacuzzi for 4 people.
• Living and dining areas.
• Porcelain floors 60 x 60.
• “Tecnolife” led lighting.
• Aluminum window frames .
• 6mm tempered windows with ceramic anti-hurricane and sun control films.
• Interior walls of concrete blocks and drywall.
• “Hunter” ceiling fans.
• “Midea” inverter A/C 4 T multi-split.
• “Mirage” Tankless 16 L. gas water heater.
• MDF laminate closets in matte black or bright white.
• Countertops in black granite or white quartz.
• MDF laminate cabinets in matte black or bright white.
• “Teka” stove.
• “Teka” oven.
• “Teka” hood fan.
• “Teka” kitchen sink.
• Marble vanity countertops .
• Waterproof MDF laminate vanity in matte black or bright white.
• 9 mm tempered shower glass.
• “Urrea” faucets.
• Wood porcelain floors.
• Iron and teca wood railings.
In an up and coming area of Bucerias and Banderas Bay, Oqueano is near everything you may want:
• Center of town.
• Zona Dorada (Golden Zone).
• Sports center.
• Handicraft market.
• Public Transport.